sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

Wake up call (breaking the chain)

Lost in space, lost in time
I need the words to redefine
But i can't seem to leave it all behind
Reaching for my yesterdays
I'm reaching for the words to say
Somehow I'm surviving day by day

Sometimes I lose myself
And seem to find no one else
Wish I could only find myself

Going down, falling down
I need to be on solid ground
But everything comes crashing around
So what to do and what to say
I really need a change
It's about time that we break the chain

I'm moving back and forth
For what it's worth

Just need some room to breathe
A place where my mind can feed
Apart from what society breeds

Ever felt when life
Seems to pass you by
To this situation I deny
Instead of lose it all
Prevent to take the fall
Consider this as your wake up call

I'm moving back and forth
For what it's worth

If I ever follow your steps instead of mine
Will I ever know myself?
Did you ever follow my steps instead of yours
Then you'll really hurt yourself
What goes around comes around
What goes around comes around harder...

Civic

Sem comentários: